Thursday, November 10, 2011

Coffee Snob

I love our new neighborhood, and some of the adorbs new places we have tried so far.

One place in particular has made me a huge coffee snob.  On the days I buy coffee there, if I need another cup later its just not the same.  Java House doesn't have its own web site, but I've linked to the Yelp! page.

Now, I do need to divulge that all I've had here is the coffee, and one muffin.  And I accidentally grabbed a chocolate chipper instead of blueberry, so I didn't thoroughly enjoy it.  (This girl loves chocolate, but not as a breakfast food, and I feel like the breakfast bar industry is trying to overwhelm us with chocolate.  But that is a different blog post.)
What is so wonderful about Java House coffee?  The flavors.  These aren't flavor syrups that make coffee way too sweet.  The beans are roasted with the syrup, so you get a much more subtle flavor.

I love the Snickerdoodle, Thin Mint, and German Chocolate flavors for hot coffee.  Just discovered Thin Mint this morning and was over the moon when I tasted it.
For iced, the Milky Way and Mocha Vanilla ones are awesome, as well as the above Snickerdoodle and German Chocolate.

One warning - they do not take cards, so make sure to bring cash, or use their ATM (with the lowest fee I've seen in Boston, $1.95!)

No comments: